Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sports Management...What can it do for me?

Growing up, Basketball and just sports in general has always been apart of my life. Whether it was waking up early as a kid to play street football, or going into my backyard to throw a Basketball at my garage because back then we didn't have a portable Basketball hoop. But I knew I would always be interested in sports, so as i get older I realize that I want to continue to be around sports, Basketball in particular and whether i'm playing the game itself or in the feild in some way, shape, or form. So as I prepare for college I thought to myself that Sports Management could be what i want to do as far as a career. I see myself always around the sport i love and have a passion for

Being an athlete i have always been drawn into the world of sports. With Sports Management i know i have different feilds in which i could persue. It could be a variety of things, from me owning my own Sports Agency on the Professional, Collegiate, Highschool level, or working for an Agency, I want to help others strive for success in the sport they love. I feel that I'm a great people person and would do great in this business

My main goal is to find out as much information as i can about my future major and possible career Sports Management. I want to make sure I really want this for me. College students change their major all the time, I don't want to be one of those students, Enjoying every second of the material i learn and retain it. So i ask myself, With the information I learn, will I still be interested in this major, and will I still to persue this career?

No comments: