Thursday, April 17, 2008

Carpentry Reasearch Paper

I started my search on the computer, i whent to google in type n carpentry. As the search foor it many site camed up. I click on one that I found very interesting which was Carpentry Career Guide and Web Resources. I click on that in a list of career pop up. So i begain to look at the different careers that interested me. I click on a Apprentice now iam thinking what is that, and what is a Apprentice? How to be come a Apprentice? pop up.

A apprentice is a worker at least 16 years of age, except where a higher mimimum age standard is otherwise fixed by law, who is employed to learn a skilled trade as defined in sec. 29.4 under standards of apprenticeship fulfilling the requirements of sec. 29.5. (U.S. Department of Labor in the 21st Century Section 29.2) I learned that you can become a apprentice by going to apprenticeship program. By country and also by Occupation. (Labor and Industries L&l)



"Carpentry and Construction Career Guide." Vocational Information Center 23 04 2008 .




























No comments: