Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Research continued...

Okay i'm back but unfortunetly I don't have much more information about my topic. So i find myself doing more of a self evaluation. I want to be around sports for the remainder of my life. It's what I know, It's what I do, and it's apart of me. My teacher brought up a new way i could find Information, I could perhaps ask someone in that line of work or a college professor that teaches the course Sports Management. I'm sure they could give me another outlook on the major as well as a studnet in that major. They could tell me what it takes to strive in the Sports Management world, obstacles i can expect to come my way as well as the rewards That would be more of a primary source so i'm positive they'll be helpful. But untill then, I'm still searching in the shallow and deep Google waters. Hoping to find maybe something new something I don't already know... but I don't know where to look.

A couple days ago i came across a site (capital.com/business.planning/management.) it gave tips on how I should carry myself in the management world. For example I should " deal with problems in a timely manner, seek help if i'm unsure what to do, be consistent , and know my strengths and short comings". These are all great attributes i feel i have. success is in my future. Will it be in Sports Management?

_______________

Capital.com/business.planning/management

3 comments:

Efrain said...

Good post sports management is probably a good field of work.

Jamar said...

Sport management is a good field to go into in i think you will be sucessful in it.

Ramon B said...

Yea sometimes google dosen't open up enough for sports management. But it is a beneficial field to go into. It should be something great to take up in with the right info found.