Thursday, April 17, 2008

Introduction to the i-search project

When i was younger i was always trying to make inventions for my mom and dad to try to make our lives easier. As i was growing up i would take apart certain things to see how they work to help me on my journey to inventing things. I ended up taking apart a AM/FM radio to see how it works and there was a lot of technology, such as micro chips and little power surges and things such as that. That how and when i became interested in wondering if technology is right for us or does it hurt us.

As i complete my project I'm going to be answering some questions such as "what are some of the opinions that other people have?", "Does technology advances affect us to?", "What does technology do for us?", "What technology might do but doesn't do?". All of these questions will help me find out my essential questions which is "Is technology making us inadequate to do things ourselves and how will it affect us in the long run?"

No comments: