Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sports Management...The research

So i find myself in class on google trying to find different ways to type in "Sports Management information" and get different information...that doesnt work, so i'm looking at the wide variety of different websites i can go to, to aid me in my quest to find out what Sports Management can do for me. As i scroll down the list i find myself clicking on this website (Answers.com) and it tells me that " Sports Management is a feild of education and vocation concering the business aspect of sports examples include the Front Office system in Professional sports, College sports managers, Recreational sports managers Sports Marketing" etc. I don't want to continue babbling on with what this website showed me, but i will say that it provided me with a great deal of information and this is just form one source. I'm positve that there is a great deal of information out there for my taking. As i begin my research part of this project i feel almost sure that i will find my answer to my question. i won't be left in the dust. Its only a matter of time for me.

No comments: