Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Final Reflection On Whether To Accurie A Math Degree

Now that all the research is complete. The essential question was should I go for a math degree. With the research I have done I think it would be wise to pursue a math degree. There were many things I learned from this project. Like the jobs you get get hired for by just completing a math course and getting a degree. Like the accounting firms, banking and real estate firms. Those are good jobs that make lots of money. For the most part a good job is something you strive for after college. So by getting a math degree a good job will be available for you after college, because employers are now in high demand of math degree majors. Then I discovered that you would have to go to school for four-six years just to complete a math degree. But I'm still somewhat confused on what class I have to take. A more detailed search will have to be done. Or just going to college and finding out the hard way. But with watever classes I have to take, I think I'm pretty sure on what I have to accomplish to get a math degree. Like the tenure of time I have to stay to accuire a full math degree. Focus hard and study to stay in the good grade graces of math. Then when I have a full degree I look for a good job, mainly in accounting or banking. But even with all this successful information, there were flaws in my search. Like the classes I need to complete, to complete the requirements to get a math degree. I tried numerous searchs on different sites just to come up short! But I did keep searching, even going to different search sites besides google, like msn and yahoo. But for the most part it was a successful search and I think I for the most part, fully answered my question.

No comments: