Monday, May 12, 2008

Conclusing of My Research

There were many vidal thing in my research paper on the apprenticeship in carpentry. I have found out all the facts needed in helping me to achieve my goal as in apprentice. I now no many things that I never would of thought a apprenticeship was. I now no that this is the field I want to do for a career in my life. I no all the things necessary to get into the apprenticeship program. This field is something you want to, In also have to take seriously if you plan on becoming a carpenter in qualifying for the apprenticeship program. Carpentry is something I enjoy in will continue to enjoy as I progress more in my life. In my research I found out many things that i now understand that prepared me to progress more in to this field. I learn that carpentry is a fast growing trade all around the world which will keep growing do to the needs of people because many people buy houses. I also no now that you cant just apply for the apprenticeship program you have to take a standard math test which you have to score 70% for them to even set you up for a interview. I learn that in carpentry you have to be careful in pay attention because you can get hurt badly or even killed do to not taking it seriously. Carpentry is a good career for many people it is the fastest growing industries do to the growth of the populations which allows carpentry to stay in business. I learn many things in my research that i no will help me to have a successful career in this trade in would recommend this field to any one who find a interest in carpentry which i have found. Carpentry is something I truly enjoy in hope to go farther as I complete the apprenticeship program wich is 4 years. I one day hope to run my own carpentry business one day and hirer people that find carpentry as interesting as I haved in take it seriously as will. I have found this Research project very sucessful because it allow me to understand what I want to do for a career in my life.

1 comment:

Efrain said...

Good post, good luck on making a good career.