Friday, May 9, 2008

Coming to a conclusion (Sports Management)

So I sit in my room beginning to think of a ways that i've come closer in finding my answer to my question "What can sports management do for me". I'm beginning to think that i've found my answer. I won't get into what i believe that answer is but i'm sure i know. I've done a little more research on the web and came across (Quintcareers.com). it told me that " It provides consulting, placement, and traning services to more than 300 profesional sports teams and intercolligiate athletic departments and provide carrer tips and placement for job seekers interested in a career working with sports firms. No cost to job seakers".

I personally see this as a great way to find even more information for my topic. Buf as of now i feel that its not a question of will i find more information but will it fit my personality. Will it be the right fit for me, just more personal questions present themselves now to me. I feel that i'm in the right direction in finding those answers.

_______________

Http:// Quintcareers.com

1 comment:

Jamar said...

I think you will find out the answer to your questing good post.