Thursday, January 31, 2008

Impressions Of Summer Ball

The book I am currently reading is Summer Ball by Mike Lupica. I have got to as far as the beginning to page thirty. I see potential in this book being a good book to read and relate to. If you want to know about life playing basketball with a chip on your shoulder, then this is your book. I think this book will show you how to accomplish your goals even though many people try to put you at a disadvantage. In my opinion I think Summer Ball will show the reader to go through wth what you want to succede with, and don't stop. I can see these things already by looking at the main character Danny Walker. He is an outstanding basketball player, already being criticized for his lack of height. From the looks of this book he is taking a good attitude and not letting this take advantage of his game. So my question is in future will Danny let this critcisim put he game and attitude down?

2 comments:

Mr. Malley said...

Good question Ramon. It's great to see a character who achieves in the face of criticism.

Jamar said...

Nice blog I like how you make the reader interested in the novel