Friday, December 7, 2007

I know what u did last summer, Lois Duncan, pgs 1-18

My book is very interesting and its quite mind opening. The book so far is about a girl named Julie that got a letter from someone that wrote in the letter "i know what you did last summer" and then sealed it.She just got accepted to college so she is happy, when she received that letter she called her friend Helen and Barry to ask them if they were the ones that sent her this letter as a practical joke. They think it might be someone named Ray because he was there when all of this happened. I'm going to continue reading unto I'm done with the book and I'll keep you posted on what is going to happen next.

1 comment:

Mr. Malley said...

E...don't keep me posted on what happens next. Keep me posted on one of the questions that will elicit a good response.