Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Contender pgs 126-141

I'm a little surprised with the reading I did today. With Alfred surprisingly winning his fights early. It made me wonder how will the book end if he is winning all his fights now. Usually a book ends with the main character turning it up at the end of the story. But what will happen now that he is winning at this point. I think he might not go to the next level of boxing because he also take a pounding even though he wins. I feel the fun might be taken out of the book if he quits. But he just might with him feeling sore everyday & getting his head bashed in during fights. I think the story will lose some of its exictment.

1 comment:

Efrain said...

I think this is a good comment, it leaves the person reading it want to know more about the story and the use of your words make the book seem like it will be a goodd read.